Friday 29 November 2013

Pallas crowdfunding Wearewhoweare


Some months ago I bought the last The Tangent album to find that I missed out on their crowdfunding campaign. As I do sympathize with these actions from bands I like, herewith a short link and recommendation to visit the Pallas campaign.

Pallas are a band that always delivers quality albums and shows with a progrock with hardrocking edges, so what is there to go wrong. I ordered the CD and tried to get the calendar along, but that did not really work through their site.

Have a look at the options, which run from GBP 2 for a download track to GBP 1000 for recording a song with the band (How great is that?)
The target is GBP 5000, so come on that should be easy. I just got a confirmation after my CD purchase that they are almost halfway.

A review of the album shall follow in April / May, now go and spend some pounds supporting great bands.
www.igg.me/at/pallas

No comments:

Post a Comment